Ability to access dashboards on the new mobile app

Guest shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

Please, add not only reports but dashboards also.

I do understand that reports/dashboards build for desktop do not look optimal on a phone or tablet (allthough the latter should look allright) but a non optimal experience is better than no experience. Not allowing to see reports and dashboards on the phone is IMHO a major failure in YellowFin BI feature-set.

And with the ever increasing screensize 6.5 inch on a mobile is almost normal now it should be possible to present it in a neat form.

Jeroen

Replies (2)

photo

Hi JoRoen,

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion.

While not currently planned, I have logged the enhancement. We are still thinking how Dashboards could be consumed on mobile devices, yet still provide an exceptional experience.

At this point in time, if you're trying to access dashboards from your mobile, you will need to use the legacy app.

We will keep you posted of any updates, and appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,

David

photo

Hello David,

Thanks for letting me know the legacy Android app is also online again. Did not know that. See also https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/android-app_2.

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

No problems, sorry we didn't let you know sooner! Will keep you posted on any changes to the latest mobile app in regards to reports and/or dashboards.

Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file