Data transformation

Dan Cotton shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

We are using Client Organizations on our install of 8.x When I log into the Default site, I have the option to create a Data Transformation. I dont have this option in other sites.

When I log into the other sites, I don't have the option to create one. I don't even have the option to assign that permission to the Role, it simply isn't listed.

The data sources I want to use are defined in the other sites.

Any suggestions?

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out. It is not currently possible to use ETL in Client Orgs. There is a pre-existing Idea you can vote for, follow, and reference here for any potential future updates. I've also added you to our client list of those looking for this functionality within our internal task.

I do think it possible this will be implemented at some point, we are still gauging interest via this Idea item, but it has already been confirmed this functionality will not be developed in 2019.

Considering this functionality is not currently available and there is an Idea item for this, I'm going to go ahead and close this case out, but please let me know if you have any questions on this, and please remember to vote on Idea item.

Regards, Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file