Dashboard link filters are missing when reports are replaced

Stelios Tsallas shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hi

After replacing reports it looks like the link filters on Dashboard Tabs are gone. Is this expected behaviour?

e.g. Queue Overview report is used to link filters to other reports but when it's replaced filters are gone.

Thanks.

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Stelios,

I hope all is well,

Going forward so I can test this further can I question what version/build of Yellowfin you are on? I ask this as I believe we have recently touched on this issue and corrected this within our latest build.

I look forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark

This was the first time I created a topic on this version of forum and didn't notice the options on the right hand side like 'Category', 'Product Version' etc...:)

The version that we have currently installed is:

Application Version: 7.1

Build: 20160418

Could you please let me know on which version/build you've fixed this?

Thanks

photo

Hi Stelios,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding this issue. I have tested within the 20160926 build and all seems well. If you can test this your end and get back to us with an update I would greatly appreciate this.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark

I think we will stay on version we have currently installed and tested as we are about to release new version of our product. We will have to re-add filters on dashboards manually until we decide to upgrade our YF.

However, it's good to know that the problem has been fixed in earlier versions.

Thanks

photo

Hi Stelios,

I just want to inform you that we will be releasing our 7.3 version within the next few weeks, so it might be good to wait for this if you are interested.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file