Numerical display kpi shrinks in canvas mode

Shery Cheong shared this problem 5 years ago
Defect Fixed

I created some numeric displays in the chart mode to display as a canvas. In the design step (attached screenshot) the numbers look shrunk! I had default dimensions set. But when I publish it, the numbers look fine on the canvas.

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Shery,

Thanks for reaching out. Interestingly, I built the entire multi-chart canvas without a hitch, but after I added a filter, I began seeing what you're seeing. Upon further investigation, I see there's already been a defect raised for this, whereby I also discovered that the numbers appear normal after pressing Go on the filter.

After going to design stage:

/IgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

After filtering and pressing "Go":

/AY4blnmKsrKFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I've added you to our client list of those being affected by this behavior. Any potential updates regarding this will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

You can add me to the client list as well. The numeric display has all kinds of wonky sizing problems.

photo

Hi Stephen,

I've added you to the client list as well. Thank you for your input. Keep following this community item for potential updates.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Shery and Stephen,

This has been fixed and will be published in our upcoming 7.4.11 build. I'm not sure on an ETA as of yet, but I will inform you as soon as it's published.

Regards, Mike

photo

Thank you for the update!

photo

Hi Shery,

You're welcome!

Regards,

Mike

photo
photo

Hi Shery and Stephen,

This has been fixed and published in 7.4.11. You can download latest builds here.

Please download and test when you get the chance and let us know how goes.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file