How to Create Multiple Sankey Diagram ?

Fadhlurrahman shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

We have try Sankey Diagram base link on: https://community.yellowfinbi.com/json/topic/how-to-create-a-sankey-diagram

can you help me how to create Sankey Multiple Diagram on javascript code with the example diagram in attach a file below

Thanks,

Fadhlurrahman

Replies (10)

photo

Base data like Ski Team Data, not JSon Type

thank you

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Support can provide guidelines (e.g. spec guides, suggestion on next steps, connect to the right resources) on system configuration, especially when it comes to performance testing.

As you can imagine, anything related to building an environment to fit for your needs (whether it's performance, integration etc..) is a fairly involved process and only a person with a deep understanding of the system/usage patterns will be able to help, which is something that is usually handled during the POC/Pre-Sales stage.

Support will continue to provide guidance on this, though there may be a time when we will need to transition your requests to your Customer Success Manager so they can review the depth of engagement needed to ensure success.

More information on our Support Agreement can be found here which outlines in more detail what level of depth our support team can assist with relating to product issues or configuration.

In this particular request, this would be best handled by a either the Customer Success Manager or a Technical consultant. Would you like me to engage a CSM to review this request in more depth who may be able to provide a clearer path forward?

Thank you,

Paul

photo

In this particular request, this would be best handled by a either the Customer Success Manager or a Technical consultant. Would you like me to engage a CSM to review this request in more depth who may be able to provide a clearer path forward?

yes, I need you help me more depth to answer my problem at least the idea what should it does

Thank You

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

I will reach out to someone for you, in the mean time, can you please send through your info.jsp in a file. http://your_yellowfin_instance:port/info.jsp.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

this is My Info.jsp file

Thank You,

Fadhlurrahman

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

I am not sure how familiar your are with Javascript, but I have been advised by our Technical Consultant that this should be pretty easy to get what you want working. You just need to change the processData() function to put the data in the structure google needs:

Dim 1, Dim2, Dim 3, Dim 4, val

To:

Dim1, Dim2, val

Dim2, Dim3, val

Dim3, Dim4, val

If the above does not make any sense and you need someone to go through this with you, then I believe we would need to engage some form of paid services as this is outside of the support teams scope.

Please let me know if the above helps.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

i'm not Expert in JavaScript because i had learning javascript 2 days ago

Thank you,

Fadhlurrahman

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

Completely understand where you are at, but please note that the Javascript requires a fair amount of knowledge and time. Hopefully the hints provided will have helped you create what you need to do. If you require further assistance on this particular area going forward we would need to engage paid services as it will require someone with more advanced knowledge to assist you here.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Fadhlurrahman,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file