Enable Drill Through in Story

Elsie Lam shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Hi,

I know that Story was meant to be used as a blog but I think it'll be very useful if we were able to provide the reader the ability to click on a chart or a summary item in a table and get the details behind the summary.

Can we get the Drill Through functionality enabled for Story? It's already available for Storyboard. Thanks.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Elsie,

Thanks for the idea. This has actually been logged with you dev team already so I will put this information into the same ticket and if there are any updates, I will let you know.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

I wanted to check regarding this feature request for which we had been informed that YellowFin had already identified a fix. Would you be able to share any updates?

photo

Hi Anjali,

I hope all is well,

I come with news that we have implemented this feature request of 'Drill through support on stories" ; this will be available in our 9.10 release which will be coming in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thank you so much for the great news Mark. We will be looking forward to the release details, in order to set expectations on our end.

photo

Hi Anjali,

I hope all is well,

I come with news that we have since released 9.10.0 of which the option to Drill through within stories is now possible. More information about this release can be found here.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Anjali,

Thank you for acknowledging, I will update you on the day of our release so that you can put this to the test to see of the implementation.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file