Yellowfin 9.5 has been published
Yellowfin 9.5 is now available on our Downloads page.
Highlights of this release include:
- Support for over 15 popular image formats including SVG, GIF and Adobe Photoshop Documents. You can also perform image replacements directly within Image Manager which automatically cascades to all dependent analytic content.
- Improved export to PDF which allows you to select specific Dashboard Sub Tabs or Presentation Slides to export, including new push-style, smart notifications that are both stackable and actionable.
- Enhanced table and column metadata caching for Yellowfin Views to increase the speed of navigation within the Model and Prepare steps. Custom bulk loaders have also been implemented for Snowflake connections to provide increased data modelling performance.
- New cache filter type allowing you get data directly from your DB table.
- Over 150 resolved issues and implemented customer requests.
For more detailed information on these features, take a look at our release notes.
We have identified two issues that arose the time we released 9.5:
- CSS files are prevented from loading in certain scenarios involving embedded content with JsAPI
- Configuration settings are unable to be saved on the System tab within client organizations due to ‘invalid value for maximum file upload size’ error
We will resolve these two issues in the upcoming 9.5.1 patch in the next 24 - 48 hours.
Looking at upgrading to 9.5. from 8 or previous versions? Please reach out to us as we’d love to assist you.
The Yellowfin Team