Yellowfin 9.2 is now available for download!
Yellowfin 9.2 is now available on our downloads page, providing major innovations on new embedded BI and analytical app development capabilities, and further enhances the integrated set of embedded tools developers and analytic app builders need across the full analytic development lifecycle.
The following is just a small snippet of what has been included in the release. For full details of what’s new, please review the release notes attached. You can also review the full list of the items included via our change logs.
What are some of the changes in 9.2?
- Enhancing the way you embed with the new JS API v3 and Rest APIs
- Multi-tab browser functionality
- Dashboard: Filter entry styles, Full Screen Mode, Associated Reports, Widget Actions.
- Present Toolbar
- View column access restriction applies to activated reports.
- Broadcast History option and detailed logging support for Schedule Management
...and so much more!
Looking at upgrading to 9.2 from 8 or previous versions? Please reach out to us as we’d love to assist you.
As always, we welcome feedback and questions on our latest release.
The Yellowfin Team