Yellowfin 8.0.8 has been published
Yellowfin 8.0.8 is now available on our Downloads page.
Highlights of this release include:
- Added Super User Role to allow visibility of all content across the system, irrespective of security.
- Enabled support for Oracle Kerberos authentication, Redshift Spectrum tables, Geography/GeographyPoint in MemSQL
- Enabled groups defined at Primary Orgs to be used for securing content at client orgs
- Library updates (including Log4j)
- Over 80 resolved issues and implemented customer requests
You can access the full release notes here: Yellowfin 8 release notes.
As always, we welcome feedback and questions on our latest release.
The Yellowfin Team