IMPORTANT - Security Fixes as of October 2019
Yellowfin has released a number of Security fixes that are available in our current GA builds. We advise clients to upgrade to one of the following versions:
These releases address the following Security Issues.
- 15903: Privilege Escalation - CRITICAL
- 10516: Database Credentials Stored in Installation Logs W/ Command Line Installer - High
- 15135: Report Thumbnail Access Controls - High
- 14592: Upgraded moment.js - Medium
- 15136: Report Metadata Authorization - Medium
The Yellowfin Team.